This job ad has expired and and may no longer be relevant, as it is posted over 45 days ago...
We have a Policies & Procedures role with a leading bank in Muscat. JD appended:
Duties and Responsibility
· Assist in maintaining the schedules / time frame for development of Policies and procedures for all departments.
· Assist in completing tasks based on the departmental urgencies to develop policies and procedures based on priority.
· Assist in preparing organization structure or updating the organization structure of the departments and liaising with the HR department.
· Assist in developing job descriptions or updating the JD for the departments based on the Heads insights and review points.
· Assist in preparing the bank’s authority matrix.
· Visit all departments in the bank and assist in conducting current state assessment of policies, processes, procedures and technologies used.
· Assist in data gathering for drafting policies and procedures manuals.
· Maintain and cross reference with CBO regulations, CMA regulations and CEO internal memos.
· Assist in the process of continuous update on the policies and procedures through incorporation in leading practices, newly identified risks and controls and technology updates.
· Maintain all section files and maintain a file register.
· Any other responsibility assigned by Head of policies and procedures.
Education & Experience:
„ Bachelors degree in business /accounting / finance or MBA
„ Professional qualification in Business Process Management (preferable) or equivalent.
„ More than 2 years experience in business process improvement or a financial institution (preferable).
„ MS Office including MS Visio and MS Projects
„ Understanding of business process improvement methodology and approach.
Key Skills & Competencies:
o Attention to detail
o Interviewing skills
o Data gathering
o Business process documentation
o Business process analysis
o Policies and procedures documentation
Recent jobs at Banking Search